Tuesday 6 October 2009

tamagotchi!!









As soon as you start it up you are commited to keeping it alive by feeding and cleaning up after it, like an electronic pet. My idea is to have one as a version of myself. So you tell it to do the intentions I set out earlier. So you can tell it to create, develop, produce and succeed etc. Obviously I won't actually have to make one, but could do the design for the poster, packaging etc. and include the devices 'functions', which are my intentions.

So, I could advertise on the poster that:

You can make him:
Create with:
pencil
paint
photoshop

Develop by:
improving
expanding
disguarding

Refine by:
completing
improve further

...and don't forget to clean up and organize for him!
afterthought: how can you prove this commitment?

No comments:

Post a Comment