Sunday 11 October 2009

5 Designs 5 Days

Can't exactly do 7 designs over 7 days now as that will go over the deadline, so:

5 designs in 5 days, one design is to be uploaded to my portfolio each day, and I'll post the links on here to. Or you can view my (incomplete)portfolio on the left hand side.

Need to sort out clearly which intentions I should do each day and preferably combine some, as I have more than 5.

My intentions rewritten are:
  • Organise - and I'm doing this now, and by doing these 5 designs in 5 days.
  • Commit - that's sort of given in that I'm doing the work and that I have to do it solidly over 5days.
  • Develop - also doing this right now, and will be over the next few posts.
  • Professionalism - this will be covered by uploading the designs to an online portfolio.
  • Creative - don't think I've covered that yet.
  • Succeed - that will be proved when I've completed all 5 designs in time.
  • Efficiency - will have to represent this in one of my designs.
  • Expand - although similar to develop, I shall include this into one of the five designs.
  • Communicate - need to communicate ideas well for them to be effective.
A few more that don't sound related but I think they are, these will go towards the final 5 designs:
  • Fuel - as in you need something to start something going, an idea.
  • Start - obviously you need to start from somewhere.
  • Finish - and you need to finish.
  • Target - you need to aim for something.
  • Win - 'cos you don't want to loose.
  • Appropriate - you don't want anything to be a waste of time if its not fit for purpose.
  • Clear - you don't want to be confusing
  • Work - obviously you need to do work to complete a project.
  • Research - helps you to further understand.
  • Convince - want people to believe in you, your work.
  • Believe - need to believe in others too.
So I've just got to sort out these into five categories, and write a mini brief for each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment